Subject:
The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 21:34:04 GMT

Do you guys have an estimate on when this will be working again?  Is this an
issue of technical difficulties, or are we waiting for someone to get back
from vacation?

And yes, I know this is all volunteer work.  I greatly appreciate having
this great resource.  I can be patient.

Thanks!

--
Tony Hafner