  Problem with account

Hi all, nice to see Ldraw online again. But I noticed that you need an account to use the tracker. This wouldn't be a problem if I could use my account. I tried to login with my username and password but nothing happens. I mailed Steve but getting (...) (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problem with account

(...) The parts tracker is still offline, as all the data before the crash hasn't been restore to it, and there are some more configuration changes to be made. We are working to get it back up. Dan (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problem with account

(...) Hi Bernd, Pleased to see you are so eager. At first i thought i have forgotten my password, but now we have to face reality: PT is not still alive. Damien (21 years ago, 28-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Problem with account

Damien Guichard <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HE2p0D.JEC@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for the reply, I wasn't sure if the PT is offline or my account is disabled. So some parts have to wait for submission. Bernd (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)

Do you guys have an estimate on when this will be working again? Is this an issue of technical difficulties, or are we waiting for someone to get back from vacation? And yes, I know this is all volunteer work. I greatly appreciate having this great (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)

It's not dead yet! It's feeling better... (...) As of about half an hour ago. :) Well, mostly. (...) Mostly technical difficulties, and some availability issues. Steve (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HELE4v.3n6@lugnet.com... (...) Great! Thanks! You done it, after weeks. The tracker is online again. Thanks again Bernd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)