 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / * (-5)
Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 17:04:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Thank you. I accept the nomination, but discourage from voting on me. ( I'd
rather sit in the back-seat and complain about the driving. :P )

Seriously, I can participate if it's necessary to fulfill the number of
members needed.

The election is underway, is this acceptance still valid?

Sorry to say but, no. As you can see in the time stamp:

Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:23:55 GMT

the post came in 12 hours late. The ballot started automatically at: 15 Jul 2011
00:00 GMT with the candidates that had agreed up to that moment.

w.

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:33:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tore Eriksson wrote:

   Thank you. I accept the nomination, but discourage from voting on me. ( I’d rather sit in the back-seat and complain about the driving. :P )

Seriously, I can participate if it’s necessary to fulfill the number of members needed.

The election is underway, is this acceptance still valid?

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 12:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
   I nominate Tore Eriksson.

Play well,

Jacob
I, Michael Heidemann second this nomination.

Thank you. I accept the nomination, but discourage from voting on me. ( I’d rather sit in the back-seat and complain about the driving. :P )

Seriously, I can participate if it’s necessary to fulfill the number of members needed.

/Tore

Subject:
2011/2012 LDraw Steering Committee Election is open
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:43:21 GMT

The LDraw.org Steering Committee election is now open. To vote, you may log in to the web site with your user account, then visit the ballot:

Steering Committee Ballot

Only LDraw organization members may vote and you may vote for up to five candidates only. This is a secret ballot. Our PostNuke ballot module does not allow to match the votes casted to an user account.

The poll will conclude at 2359 GMT, July 31, 2011 and the winners will be announced shortly thereafter.

-Orion

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
I, Willy Tschager, nominate Jetro de Chateau.

I, Philippe Hurbain, second this nomination

Philo

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact