 CAD / Development / Organizations / LDraw / *4885 (-5)
Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 11:40:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
I, Willy Tschager, nominate Steffen.

I, Philippe Hurbain, second this nomination

Philo

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2011 10:42:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
I Scott Wardlaw, hereby nominate Kevin L. Clague.

I second this nomination

Tim

I Kevin Clague humbly accept this nomination.

Subject:
2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Nominations closing tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:39:17 GMT

Hi folks,

As outlined here:

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=17792

nominations for the 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee election will close
tomorrow, at 11:59 PM GMT on 15.07.2011 and elections will
start on 16.07.2011. Only those candidates that have been nominated,
seconded, and have accepted as outlined, will be eligible for election. So if
you are a candidate that has not yet accepted or declined, please consider
deciding. The list with the candidates as well as their status can be found
here:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article583.html

If you feel your favourite nominee is missing on the list please use the link
above to nominate him/her.

Willy Tschager
On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:06:01 GMT

Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
I would like to nominate Anders Isaksson for the Steering Committee.

I, Willy Tschager, second this nomination.

I honestly don't know if I'm involved enough in the LDRAW community to be
much use in such a position, but I accept, and let the voting decide.

--
Anders Isaksson

Re: 2011/2012 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Call for Nominations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 16:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Willy Tschager wrote:
I, Willy Tschager nominate Allen Smith.

w.
I, Michael Heidemann second this nomination.

I am honored by the nomination, but I must respectfully decline.

Allen

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact