 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 750
    Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques —Jim DeVona
   (...) Ah! I see James Reynolds has already written an excellent article on this topic: (URL) Animatable Models>. Recommended reading for more details on this approach to LDraw modeling. Jim (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques —James Reynolds
   (...) Yes, and I'm finally publishing another that goes into more detail today if my publishing scripts would only work... James (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)