 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 750
  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) Ah! I see James Reynolds has already written an excellent article on this topic: (URL) Animatable Models>. Recommended reading for more details on this approach to LDraw modeling. Jim (17 years ago, 16-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Bricksmith tips and techniques

(...) Yes, and I'm finally publishing another that goes into more detail today if my publishing scripts would only work... James (17 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad)