 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 622
    Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Actually, the same thing can happen in Windows if you resize a window too big (say 1600x1200) on an older video card. However, I'm not sure you can tell that it has switched to software mode on Windows, because as far as I know it is still (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer —Christopher Masi
   (...) I think this is what Don is refering to. Using Don's ldgliteargs to 800x537 on my aging 8 MB VRAM machine so ldglite would launch using the ATi renderer. GL_VENDOR ='ATI Technologies Inc.' GL_RENDERER ='ATi Rage 128 Pro OpenGL Engine' (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)