 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 606
  Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer

(...) Thanks for the MBC update! PowerBook G4, 400MHz, 512MB RAM, IBM TravelStar 40GN 40GB HD (4200 RPM), OS X 10.3.3 (build 7F44), 8MB Rage128. I don't have the .mpd extension mapped to MBC, so I dropped the Star Destroyer MPD on the MBC app. Timed (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Mac Brick CAD and the Imerial Star Destroyer

(...) I'm aware of this and you'll find that when you save and re-open the file, MBC will have truncated these very small numbers to 0, this code should however one day be incorporated into the rotation routines. Andrew... (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)