 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 1038
Re: Bricksmith 2.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 2009 14:23:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Allen Smith wrote:

  • Configurable viewport arrangements
  • Selecting a part while in Step Display does not reset the viewing angle

Hi, Allen!

Great update. The configurable viewports are a pleasant surprise. I appreciate the change in behavior when selecting a part in step display - I didn’t realize it was a bug, but the view reset would be a hassle sometimes.

Thanks for your continued work and improvements.

Jim