 Announcements / 4022
4021  |  4023
Subject:
Bricksmith 2.3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 03:25:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Bricksmith 2.3 adds the following features:
  • Configurable viewport arrangements
  • Zoom to Fit
  • Views stay scrolled to center as they change size
  • Colors are more vivid
It also fixes the following bugs:
  • Reordering or copying steps no longer clears the step’s rotation
  • Selecting a part while in Step Display does not reset the viewing angle
  • Fixed condition where the viewing area would be the wrong size when a document opened
Many have written me over the years telling me they would prefer a different arrangement of viewports than the one I like. Some want one layed out like MLCad’s. Some want a big viewport on the right instead of the left. Today, we all win. (See below!) You may make any arrangement of rows or columns you like. Just click the convenient new splitting button above the scrollbars to make a new row. Option-click to make a new column.

Bricksmith now requires Mac OS X 10.5 or later, and may be download it at http://bricksmith.sourceforge.net/. It is both Intel and PowerPC native.

Sincerely,
Allen Smith