 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 37
Re: Any news about LCD and LMPL ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:51:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, Attila D. Láng wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, Willy Tschager wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dev.lcd, Damien Guichard wrote:
   Damien

w.

ps. no it’s not a joke! yes, it’s a serious question.

Well, Willy, as you could read in my posting The LCD guys strike again, LCD and LMPL is available for download. Meanwhile, I’ve established my new site at http://lattilad.org; you’ll found my Lego related works on the personal home page.

Láng Attila D., http://lattilad.org

looks intriguing! the only thing I do not properly understand is the size
statement. this simplyfied statement makes sense for ordinary plates and
bricks of square or rectangular shape, but not wings, wedges, corners ...

have you bounced this proposal against the LSC? if they could come up with
just one or two ready-to-use .cdl files and - say - a plugin for LDDP where
we part-authors could test the definitions, I would immediately start to
set up connections for the parts I authored. I also guess a copy of the
actual PT could collect these parts.
I might totally wrong but I identified the key-point in a prog which
actually uses the db. as long as we don’t kick this thing round the room,
it’ll stay all theorical.

dear LSC, do you think this would be possible? not as a short term goal of
coarse. it would be great if we could start building up the database by the
end of the year.

w.
www.holly-wood.it