 CAD / Development / LDraw Connection Database / 18
  Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi all, hello Damien! DG> This thread is not very frequented now. DG> May be because the debate has to become much more technical. Yes, there is not so many traffic here nowadays. We knew this will be a long project because it's a big project with (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re: Re[2]: I have read the article about LCD

(...) Hello Láng Attila D. Hello Kiss Attila Csongor, Now you speak about layers. That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design in general. On the contrary, ALM (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)

  Re[4]: I have read the article about LCD

Hi Damien! DG> Now you speak about layers. DG> That is precisely what I called "multiple syntax levels". DG> Software layers are known to be very bad for software engineering and design DG> in general. I don't think so. What about object oriented (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.lcd)