 CAD / Development / 9811

Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
[LDraw.Configurations]

Isn't "LDraw." redundant?  It is, after all, the ldraw.ini file.

--Travis Cobbs

Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 20:42:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
[LDraw.Configurations]

Isn't "LDraw." redundant?  It is, after all, the ldraw.ini file.

Maybe so, but I still like it.  :^)  Besides, it's really all about
backwards compatibility.  You're not suggesting we rename the
[LDraw] key to [] are you?  After all, it's just as redundant.

Perhaps I'm a dummy, but I've got all sorts of LDAO and LDDP
keys in my ldraw.ini file and so the redundant LDraw helps remind me
where the generic cross application settings go.

Don