 CAD / Development / 9809
    Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file —Travis Cobbs
   (...) I never saw any of those discussions, and I pretty much kept silent about the original ldconfig.ldr file, because I never really gave the edge colors much thought. However, it seems to me that making all the edges black should be up to the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file —Steve Bliss
   (...) True. Except the current ldconfig.ldr file doesn't specify all edge colors as black. Many of them use color 0 (which is defined as RGB(33,33,33)), some of them specify #000000, some of them use other colors. (...) Hmm, somebody want to setup a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)