 CAD / Development / 9725
Re: Primitive Generator program update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 06:10:31 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Willy Tschager wrote:
hi paul,

could you on the fly have also a look at your calculator?
I have been doing a little bit of work on the calculator. It is really overdue
for a major overhaul. I was trying to impliment some other additions that have
not worked out very well so far.

I would appriciate
very much if you could add the Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V and Ctrl+X shortkeys
have you tried Ctrl+ins=copy, Shift+Ins=Paste, and Ctrl+Del=cut ?
(these keystrokes goe back some time around windows 1.2 days...I use these
keystrokes without thinking. I am starting to use the newer ones gradually)
hummm... Not sure what to do there. It might just be a simple setting or might
need to add pull down menus to activate them.

and fix the behavior of the fields when deleting all numbers,
I'm not sure I follow you. Can you email me on this?

esp. with the backspace key.
Same here, please email me with an example.

thx, w.

ps. how precise is the LDU/mm converter? 0.3984375 mm/LDU or just 0.4?
If you go into the "?" button, you can set the rounding limit. It was originally
set to round 0 to 5 decimal places, the current version was increased to 0 to 9
places.
As far as the conversion goes. I made it convert the way I was familiar with,
which I am sure some people will take exception to.
1 inch = 16 LDU = 25.4mm
which means via Lcad_Calc;
1 LDU = 0.015625 inch = 0.396875 mm
1 mm = 2.519685039 LDU = 0.039370079 inch

Paul