 CAD / Development / 9713
9712  |  9714
Subject:
Primitive Generator program update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 01:32:43 GMT

Does anyone have any errors or things that need fixing for the next release of
the primitive generator. So far the only thing I have planned to do is making
the remove leading zeros (built in function) become an option in the options
menu. This will reset each time the program to the off(unchecked) setting.

If you do not want to post here, please email me.

Thank you,

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/prim-gen.htm