 CAD / Development / 9646
Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:28:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann wrote:
Do we have to call LDrawIniResetSearchDirs before each call to
LDrawIniComputeRealDirs?

No. It is needed in LDrawSetup for a "Reset to default" button.
However, you may use it too if you wish to discard the search dirs
loaded by LDrawIniGet from the ini file and use the default search dirs in
stead.

That means LDrawIniComputeRealDirs will reset the paths to the original loaded ones,
than take care of model path and eventually the IncludeSkipDirs flag, right?

Right.
/Lars