 CAD / Development / 9638
Re: LDrawIni API (was: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:19:19 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" <sp.lars@am.hassings.dk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann wrote: • <SNIP>
OK, <SKIP> will be parsed into a bit-flag LDSDF_SKIP and • LDrawIniComputeRealDirs
will have an extra parameter to include/exclude <SKIP> dirs:
KeepSkippedDirs, IncludeSkipDirs, DontSkipDirs, ExcludeSkipDirs, • SkipSkipDirs
- please come up with a good name...

I don't realy care but IncludeSkipDirs sounds reasonable.

The last function is LDrawIniResetSearchDirs, only to be called from • the
LDrawSetup program - or if you wish to override the search to be the
standard one.

Do we have to call LDrawIniResetSearchDirs before each call to
LDrawIniComputeRealDirs?

No. It is needed in LDrawSetup for a "Reset to default" button.
However, you may use it too if you wish to discard the search dirs
loaded by LDrawIniGet from the ini file and use the default search dirs in
stead.

That means LDrawIniComputeRealDirs will reset the paths to the original
loaded ones,
than take care of model path and eventually the IncludeSkipDirs flag, right?

Is there any interest out there on a c++ class? If yes, I'll write a • well
documented one otherwice I do the quick and dirty way without comments • and
documentation :-)

:-) As mentioned earlier I need to stick to C code, but you are welcome.
/Lars

Ok, so if you are ready I will add a wrapper class to you library ...

Michael