 CAD / Development / 9635
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - Summary please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:28:32 GMT

"Anders Isaksson" <isaksson.etuna@REMOVEtelia.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Don Heyse wrote:

Hey, this reminded me of something.  Is there some flavor of Windows
that uses nasty 16 bit unicode filenames?

The NTFS (NT, XP, W2000) file system uses unicode. I don't know if that
matters as long as you are using a western alphabet, but on a Chinese • system
for example, your file names can of course be in Chinese.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

Which would mean, we will have to support ini files in uni-code, which isn't
a problem either, but allows funny characters written into the file - could
be fun testing that thing later on in different countries all over the world
:-)

Michael