 CAD / Development / 9559
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann wrote:
I didn't mean open source in the GPL way.
The library is free to use with no ties - other than I would like to be notified
if you make any changes/corrections, so I can update it.
Actually I hope you will all use it, so we get the exact same behaviour in all programs.
An LDraw code repository...

That sound interesting - any way I can help you? E.g. writing a
class-wrapper for c++? Cause MLCad is written in C++ so I will need that
anyway ...
Thanks for the offer - it will save me time.

You're welcome.
I chose C rather than C++ because L3P is still also compiled with 1988 TurboC.
L3Lab and LDrawSetup is C++, but can easily interface to a lib in C.
You can write a wrapper class if you think it's necessary.

P.S: I hope you've forgiven me already :-|

But of course :-)
/Lars