 CAD / Development / 9553
Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:05:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
But wait.  The reason given for looking in LDRAWDIR is for a central
networked LDRAW installation at a school.  It'd be nice to have a
default ldraw.ini file at the central location that can be overridden
by one in a users home directory.

Oh yeah.  One other thing about an ldraw.ini located on a central server.
I'd prefer to leave the client OS up to the user.  This reinforces my case
for the <LDRAWDIR>parts path format without the nasty OS specific slash
character.

Enjoy,

Don