 CAD / Development / 9488
    Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Don Heyse
   (...) Hey, you're right. I wonder how the Windows PATH variable handles that. Probably it just doesn't work... Anyhow, the unix PATH variable uses ':' as the delimiter (at least with the bash shell). So maybe '|' is better, even though you need to (...) (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Lars C. Hassing
     (...) I think old Mac's (before MacOSX) use : as directory delimiter. (...) Only the specified directories. It's up to you to specify e.g. LDRAWPOSTDIRS=C:\Som...eDir\PARTS /Lars (20 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Steve Bliss
   (...) Perhaps the delimiter character needs to be platform dependent? I realize that's not an ideal solution for programs. But I don't think people will be shipping LDraw search path settings between OS's, so it would be alright for users. I don't (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths —Don Heyse
   (...) I disagree with the idea of platform specific solutions, especially since we're now thinking about including extra information in the list (such as directives to hide certain paths) to make it more compatible with the list used by MLCAD. If (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)