 CAD / Development / 9331
Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 23:20:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Carsten Schmitz wrote:
This is mostly a maintenance release.
Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on version 1.50!

Sorry I didn't get a chance to test out the beta, but I've
got some feedback now if that's ok.

Maybe it's because I use the Windows Large font option, but
the options dialog boxes are a bit of a mess on my system.
They come up with some text overlapping other text, and
buttons like Cancel that I can never read, even when I
resize the dialog.  Here's a screen shot.

  http://ldglite.sourceforge.net/misc.png

You're prbably right about the Windows Large font option but we'll look into
seeing if we can overcome this.

Also I noticed a change in the way the User Defined Program
is launched.  I'm not sure if it's intentional or not.  The
Parameters settings shown in the picture used to work.  In
the new version the temp file has a .tmp extension that's
not handled by the %3 parameter.  If I change the parameter
to %3.tmp it works in version 1.51.

I wasn't aware this was changed but %0 is the correct parameter you want

Finally, how do I go about submitting a plugin?  I have a
LDLIST wrapper plugin that I've started distributing with
ldglite.  It just launches LDLIST, but that could be handy
for LDDP.  It'd be even more useful if you could add support
for the LDLIST drag and drop format...  The Cut and Paste
from LDLIST works though, so that's better than nothing.

There really is no plugin submission process.  For now, you just post them on
your webspace and advertise.  Maybe in the future we'll setup some way to
approve and distribute plugins.

-Orion