 Announcements / 2290
  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

Hi! This is mostly a maintenance release. Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on version 1.50! Download it here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

(...) Sorry I didn't get a chance to test out the beta, but I've got some feedback now if that's ok. Maybe it's because I use the Windows Large font option, but the options dialog boxes are a bit of a mess on my system. They come up with some text (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

(...) seeing if we can overcome this. (...) I wasn't aware this was changed but %0 is the correct parameter you want (...) There really is no plugin submission process. For now, you just post them on your webspace and advertise. Maybe in the future (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)