 CAD / Development / 9247
Re: TrackDraw number formats
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:21:12 GMT

Hi Cary,

The decimal comma is used in a lot of european countries. I would say that the
option

- allow the files' number format to be set separately from the language

in the GUI would be the best, since this would allow the user to select their
preferred settings.

However, since the trackdraw files will possibly be shared with others, I would
say that the decimal dot should be the standard.

Guido