 CAD / Development / 9182
    Re: Official LEGO Color Chart —David Laswell
   (...) Eesh. As neat as that is to see, the color samples for a lot of them (especially the red/purple range) look like various shades of puce on my monitor, and I'm not used to having problems in that color range. It took me about five minutes to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Official LEGO Color Chart —Jennifer L. Boger
   Quoting Purple Dave <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com>: (...) That's the plan. It's very difficult to always match up colors when not everyone has every color to compare it to. One person may have a lot (or all of them) but another may only have a few. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)