 CAD / Development / 9041
Re: PARTS.LST searching. (Was: Re: Part Fix 3959 Space Gun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:16:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:
<snip>
Is there a maximum line length for part files?
Mklist.c seems to allow 200 characters per line right now.  What about
LEDIT?

The PT currently limits you to, I think, 64 characters in the part name.  I
don't know wht this limit is imposed.  I just test LEDIT with a long name and it
didn't care.

--Orion