 CAD / Development / 9036
Re: Thanks to all the parts developers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 23:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I just wanted to say thanks to Steve, Chris and all else that are involved with
the developent, review and approval of the parts in the parts library.

Programs can come and go, but without the parts library we'd have nothing.  I
think that the parts librarians and authors are the unsung heroes of the LDraw
CAD world.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Kevin

Of course I join to part authors praising.
Part authors can't be praised enough, especially as new parts quality is so much
high. And of course we want Willy Tschager's space parts to be certified and
released as soon as possible.

Damien