 CAD / Development / 6106
  Re: Parts Tracker Developers Wanted

(...) This "problem" seems to be quite familiar to a lot of us ;-) (...) (d) I looked at it, but it was practically only GUI stuff without the necessary functionality, and I'm not the right guy to comment on GUIs... (...) Yes, that would have been (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Parts Tracker Developers Wanted

(...) Actually, much of the functionality is in the prototype. The major missing pieces are: 1. Unofficial/ad-hoc part downloading 2. Release packaging 3. Administrator override of author/reviewer functions (ie, the admin can perform any function) (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)