 CAD / Development / 5968
  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hello, Anyone interested in a Lcad calculator? I have updated the one I made to now allow multiple point entry in the Tiangle/Line intersection area. I have also added a few more very minor enhancements, plus a few fixes. You may download it from my (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hello Paul I for one am interested. I'll be along to your site shortly to download. Henrik (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

(...) Steve (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hello, I have made a few updates(bug fixes) to the calculator. Anyone wanting to update, or try it out, please do! You may download it from my Utilities web page. (URL) are several pictures on that page, so it might be slow to load. Please email me (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)