 CAD / Development / 5968
Re: New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:15:04 GMT

Hello,
Anyone interested in a Lcad calculator? I have updated the one I made to now
allow multiple point entry in the Tiangle/Line intersection area.  I have
also added a few more very minor enhancements, plus a few fixes.

You may download it from my Utilities web page.
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lcad_util.htm#calculator

There are several picture on that page, so it might be slow to load.

Please email me if you find any problems.

Thank you,

Paul

http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_parts.htm (finished parts)
http://www.geocities.com/pneaster/lego_todo.htm (in process)