 CAD / Development / 5849
  elimination of theme categories - Castle

In order to help "get the ball rolling" ;-) I'd like to propose the following name changes as part of the migration away from "theme" categories. These are my _suggestions_ for parts currently listed in the "Castle" CATEGORY. Note that _all_ new (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Castle

Franklin, Thanks for looking into this, but I want to put off making major changes in the library organization until *after* we've got a good tracking system implemented on the server. These kind of changes are important. I spend a lot of time (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: elimination of theme categories - Castle

(...) Fair 'nuff. Anything I can do to help with that? (...) Agreed. (...) I can't afford to do that, I don't have the hair to spare. ;-) (...) OK. Franklin (23 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)