 CAD / Development / 5517
    Some thoughts.. —Tim Courtney
   I just got an email from an LDraw user talking about some advanced features for the DAT format. I referred him to Karim's Artemis study to think over, and that got me thinking. I just want to put this on the table. Here, quoted from the last page of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Some thoughts.. —Michael Horvath
   This is a very interesting prospect. I look forward to when this project will come out. Let me know when it does, or what enhancements it will bring to the LCADding community! Thanks, Mike (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)