 CAD / Development / 4645
4644  |  4646
Subject:
LDraw CD-ROM Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.datfest
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 00:50:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings

I've been discussing LDraw CD-ROM issues with Don Heyse, Stephen
Bissell, and Steve Bliss over the past couple weeks.  Don just sent me
a master CD-R in the mail of what we have so far.  As of now, install
files and HTML pages need to be written.  Here is a list of all the
programs we have compiled onto the CD at this time - if there are any
which are not mentioned and should be, let me know or post here.

3DWin
L2P
L3Lab
L3P
LDAO
LDGLite
LDLite
LDraw Suite
LDrawList
Leocad
MPD Extensions
STL2DAT

Also, if anyone else would like to help with the CD-ROM project, let
me know at tim@zacktron.com.  Hopefully we'll be ready to press in
about a month or so.

-Tim Courtney
ldraw.org Project Coordinator