 CAD / Development / 4556
Re: Hunt for missing primitives
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
Imre,

If I remember correctly, the 'BOX4_1.DAT' errors were noticed very shortly • after
the 98-07 update was released, and Terry replaced that update with a fixed
version.  I just downloaded LCAD9807.EXE and COMPLETE.EXE from www.ldraw.org,
and both archives have the primitive files with dashes, not underscores.

My copy of read9807.txt is dated 7/16/1998.  If your file is older, you might
have the original lcad9807.exe file, instead of the fixed version.

Steve memory is excelent, he has drawn the complete picture. My brand new
computer(1)didn't have Ldraw on it jet, and I've just tested the Ldraw.exe and
Complete.exe downloads on it. The 3 primitives BOX4-1.DAT, BOX4-4A.DAT and
BOX4-7A.DAT, being the correct versions with dashes instead of underscores,
are all incuded in this fresh download.

Yes, Bram Lambrecht, you should have used BOX4-1.DAT.
I second Steve in that both Bram and Imre Papp, and maybe others too, migth
have missed out the corrected version of the LCAD9807.EXE update.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.