 CAD / Development / 11000
  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) I agree it is time to rationalize naming of this similar parts... I would go one step further and name all of them "Technic Joiner Perpendicular xxxx" since hole type sequence is described in the end of name, and a 6536.dat Technic Axle Joiner (...) (15 years ago, 23-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Technic Axle Joiner / Cross Block descriptions

(...) I agree with Philo, would remove the Axle/Pin qualifier in front and go for example with "Technic Joiner Perpendicular 1 x 2 (Axle/Pin)" w. (15 years ago, 28-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev)