 CAD / Development / 10741
  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) The LSC voted on that, and officially declined to specify an official location for unofficial parts. (...) You have to install the dev tools from the OS CD (DVD?) that came with your Mac. They aren't installed by default (which is probably a (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Travis, Thanks for the help. I have a .pro from Orion. I have to update it, because the list of files has changed, but that should be straight forward. Thank you very much, Kevin (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) You're welcome. Can you verify that you got my email messages regarding the source tree you sent me? I never got any responses to the messages I sent you, and I want to make sure they got through. --Travis (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Hi Travis, I did not get any emails from you about the code tree. Would you please try again? Thanks, Kevin (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) Sorry to everyone else for having this on a public forum, but since Kevin doesn't appear to be receiving my emails, I feel that I need to post this here. I just resent all the messages I've sent you in the past month or so. I strongly suspect (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)