 CAD / Development / 10229
    Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text —Ross Crawford
   (...) All we need to generate the cheesy LEGO font file is an output-truetype module for autotrace, and a ready supply of lettered tiles ;) ROSCO (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text —Don Heyse
   (...) That's not too hard to find. (URL) like a wrapper for autotrace and some other stuff. (...) Yeah, you got me there. I think I've got a couple a numbers from the harry potter house sets, and that's about it. Yer more likely to get the whole (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: txt2dat - Create LDraw files from text —Ross Crawford
   (...) Actually, looking at the brick 1x1s with letters in LDraw, it should be possible to generate glyphs straight from the DAT files. Then it's just a matter of packaging them up nicely in a font file, saves having to convert it to a bitmap & back. (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)