 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6608
Re: 6023.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2010 09:38:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
Oh. That's exactly what I've spent several of the latest hours doing. Zillions
of triangles replaced, and some primitves in use.  Same source, but into another
file... :(

Sorry, Tore :(

No worries. The good thing is that it has gotten me started on LDraw again,
after some months in a state of Dark Ages Light.

It seems that Lugnet posts were stalled during several hours,
preventing Nils message to reach you in time (hence also my double post...)

Philo

Yes, so I noticed. Who knows, maybe the site admins have been experimenting on
some improvements of the postig procedure(s). :)

/Tore