 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6601
Re: 6023.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 11:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Damien Roux wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:

Maybe you could ask Paul Easter? He was 90% done with it some seven years ago.
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=4957

Or else I think it is quite an easy part to redo from scratch. I don't think I
have it, but if noone else is willing to take it on, and anyone has one to
spare, I can give it a try.

/Tore

I'll try to ask Paul Easter.

But if you can try to make it, I would be very thankful.

I would like to help but I don't have this part and my ldraw skills are (I
think) not good enough to model a part from scratch in a reasonable amount of
time.

It shouldn't be a big deal for a expert part creator as it doesn't have too
weird surfaces.

Let us know if you or someone else can take this job.

I have ordered a 6023 from a store at BrickLink. So hopefully I will recieve it
by the end of this week and I'll have the weekend to LDraw it! :)

/Tore