 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6548
Re: Unofficial Humor Part: 30162p01.dat - Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 20:01:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joshua Delahunty wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Sorry folks, I just had to do it... :)

0 Minifig Binoculars with Cartoon Style Eyes Pattern

<snip>

I wish I'd thought of that!

;-)

    -- joshuaD

You have to be as innovative as Apple Computers to get such creative ideas!

/Tore