 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2265
Re: Help needed with Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:16:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Heidemann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Could somebody please help this poor fellow put the binoculars to his eyes? I
find it extremely difficult to turn his hands properly. If he turns his head a
little, it's onnly better. But I want the left arm to remain in the same angle.

TIA
/Tore

This is the perfect use for the minifig generator in MLCad.
You will soon see that it is not possible what you are looking for.

cu
mikeheide

Thanks for your response, "Mikeheide".

Impossible - maybe for the Minifig Generator in MLCad, but not with the help
from Notepad, Calculator, an inliner, and a lot of patience. :)

I don't feel like installing the whole MLCad package just for the MFGen, so I
gave handcrafting in combination with basic Trigonometry another try this
morning, and this this I succeeded.

-SNIP-

Ok, I see. There should be a possibility to change the binocular direction in
the hand. Then the minifig generator is also able to bring this result (without
calculation ;-))

cu
mikeheide