 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6524
    Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Travis Cobbs
   (...) As it happens, the stud logos in LDView are just regular textures. --Travis (14 years ago, 16-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts —Don Heyse
   (...) Wow, what a let down! I'm totally disappointed (with my apparently failing memory, not with you or LDView. Well, ok, maybe I'm just a teeny bit less impressed with LDView right now, but I'll get over it. :) Have fun, Don (14 years ago, 17-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)