 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6512
    Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files —Steve Bliss
   (...) Absolutely. I wasn't advocating sticking 'public' subparts into the part's MPD. Just to be clear. Steve (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

        Re: Using MPD syntax in official part files —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) You know, it occurs to me that if MPD's were allowed as parts, it would be a GREAT place to put a texture file (properly hex encoded, no doubt). They're almost always single-part-only. And if one wanted better textures than "come standard?" (...) (14 years ago, 11-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)