 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5895
5894  |  5896
Subject:
Modulex Part Library
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:34:33 GMT

I have uploaded my and Chris Dee's Modulex .dat files at:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/Modulex/
So far, it's 39 parts

The whole library zipped:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/Modulex/modulex.zip

I'd like to create a web page for them, but I don't have the time right now.
Later maybe...

I look forward to see the first Modulex LDraw model! :)

/Tore