 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5000
Re: Dinosaur parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 20:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Bernd Broich wrote:
Hi all,

is anybody working on these files?

Animal Dinosaur Tail Section with Pin
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x159

Animal Dinosaur Tail Section End
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x160

Animal Dinosaur Head Small
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x158

CU Bernd

The tail sections are in my to-do-bucket. But there are many, many parts with
higher priority...

/Tore