 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3382
Re: New Part, 99% done: 6203.dat - Container ???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:31:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss writes:

OK, I submitted the 1-4 ring files to the Parts Tracker.  They're at:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/48/1-4rin12.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/48/1-4rin13.dat

Big thanks! ( Hmm, Swenglish? )

Sorry about my earlier lack of understanding of the problem with the current
x-4cyli files.  My bad. :/

Steve

Nah. It's likely my lack of capability to express myself explicit in
English. :o)

/Tore