 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1927
Re: New Part mock-up: Minifig Forestman Cap
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 13:14:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
I am still struggling with the feather hole area on this part, so in case you
want to use what I have got so far, here is a mock-up which is symetrical
without any of the feather hole detail.

Chris

Hi,
How do I turn all those numbers you posted into a .dat file?