 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 1926
  New Part mock-up: Minifig Forestman Cap  [DAT]

I am still struggling with the feather hole area on this part, so in case you want to use what I have got so far, here is a mock-up which is symetrical without any of the feather hole detail. Chris 0 Minifig Forestman Cap (mockup without feather (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part mock-up: Minifig Forestman Cap

(...) Hi, How do I turn all those numbers you posted into a .dat file? (23 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part mock-up: Minifig Forestman Cap

(...) ... and after three years as work in progress, I have finally figured out the feather hole. The complete part is posted to the Parts Tracker at (URL) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part mock-up: Minifig Forestman Cap

(...) Awesome! Thanks Chris! I've been wanting this one for a long time. Great work! ~Mike (20 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)