 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / * (-5)
Re: mklist 1.6beta1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:49:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Don Heyse wrote:

I'm assuming the 80 char lines is what you're aiming for here, so based
on the 64 char limit on descriptions I started the descriptions on the
16th character of the line.  That gives room for a 15 character name
and a single space before the description.  Anything longer and you'll
get the ragged look and a truncated description.  But hey, if we keep
most of the names to 11.3 and under it looks pretty nice:

6028.dat        Animal Dragon Tail
6133.dat        Animal Dragon Wing
6133longfilename.dat Animal Dragon Wing Long version
4493c00.dat     Animal Horse (Complete)

Here's what -8 does to the long filename.  Is that ok?

C:\LDraw>diff -b parts.lst parts.long
11c11
< 6133LO~1.DAT  Animal Dragon Wing Long version
---
6133longfilename.dat Animal Dragon Wing Long version

I put a beta executable here if anyone wants to shake the bugs out.

  http://ldglite.sf.net/mklist1_6b1.zip

Hey--that's exactly what I was looking for.  Thanks!

Dave!

Re: Looking for wheels for Disney Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2011 12:13:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Adrian Rohnfelder wrote:
No idea? Maybe I am using the wrong search terms: wheel, balloon, car? Thx again
Sorry, I missed your message. (maybe you should post on the new LDraw forum?
http://forums.ldraw.org/)

There are several Cars2 parts avalable on PT:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93587.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93590.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93591.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93593.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93594.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93595.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/93598.dat

This part http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?q=93597* is still missing, as
well as all patterns...

Philo

Re: Looking for wheels for Disney Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:18:33 GMT

No idea? Maybe I am using the wrong search terms: wheel, balloon, car? Thx again
adrian

Re: Looking for trash can part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:15:01 GMT

Philo, thanks, I always were looking for trash or can, but your are right, its
bin not can :-) - adrian

Re: Looking for trash can part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2011 07:16:28 GMT

does anyone know where to find a trash can for use with LDRAW?

Part 2439, "Container  2 x  2 Rubbish Bin " is an official LDraw part since
2002. You should find it easily.
Otherwise you have parts u9166 (official since last LDraw parts release), and
its cover (unofficial,
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/u9165.dat)

Philo

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact